10th South-East European (SEE) Waste Management & Recycling Exhibition & Conference ‘Save the Planet’
16-18 April 2019, Sofia, Bulgaria
Early Bird - till 1 November 2018
‘Save the Planet’ is among the significant environmental B2B initiatives in the SEE Region and the only one in Bulgaria. Its format, including an exhibition and conference part, allows the creation of best environment for knowledge exchange and new business deals.
Dedicated to the advanced waste solutions: collection, treatment and recycling, resource efficiency, the event successfully brings together sustainable technologies, ideas and becomes a meeting point of key industry players on an international and local level. ‘Save the Planet’ enables the entering of foreign companies into the perspective South-East European market.
Reasons to join Save the Planet’19:
• Show your products and services in 3 days
• Take advantage of the additional free promotion tools you can benefit till the end of 2019
• Meet new local distributors, representatives of municipalities and different industries, aiming to achieve more resource efficiency and better performance
Save the Planet’19 focuses on:
• Plastics recycling • How to utilize waste and turn it into valuable resources? • Circular economy
The 2018 Edition:
• Exhibitors from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland
• 3500 trade visitors from 15 countries
• Speakers and attendees from 19 countries
*Parallel events: 15th SEE Energy Efficiency & Renewables; SEE Smart Cities
Recy & Depo Tech - 7-9 November
7-9 November 2018, in Leoben, Austria
Recy & Depo Tech is the biggest waste management and recycling conference in Austria. The conference agenda is available here. Miss Prof. Verena Winiwarter will give a keynote lecture on the topic "Die lange Geschichte der Altlasten - Umwelthistorische Einsichten für eine nachhaltige Zukunft".
The deadline to register is 4 November 2018.
More information on the Recy & Depo Tech website.